Augment agility, security and cost effectiveness of your operations
Serving Minds Cloud Hosting Assessment
Once a business decides to move to the cloud, the foremost thing it needs to decide is how and which? How to move operations to cloud and which functionalities to more?
This is a significant question that can take up considerable time, and can be addressed on the basis of company’s previous experience with cloud. For some organizations, moving to cloud can be a complex development with major business risks. Nevertheless, here are some ways to begin your assessment:
- List accurate cloud migration requirements
- Check the costs of public cloud services like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle, Microsoft and Google own which operate the infrastructure at their data centres and give access via the Internet.
- Build an ideal (costs vs. performance) cloud environment
- Begin with testing migration of non-critical application to cloud before committing to a complete cloud transformation.
- Decide on the timeline as some process may take more time and effect business application performance critically.
- Investigate the functionality by assessing suitability, accurateness, interoperability, compliance and security.
Factors that you must consider before selecting a cloud service provider
- Networking support
- Experience with Hybrid, Public, Private hosting
- Ability to perform detailed computing assessments and workload analysis
- Partners including Azure, AWS, Equinix, SuperNAP and more
- Cloud load balancers
- Service levels
Serving Mind’s Cloud Assessment Service provides data and cost analysis that help organizations to take decision of cloud hosting and simplify their ROI analysis, cloud migration, and management. Our services analyzes the types of models including, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS), mobile “backend” as a service (MBaaS), serverless computing and function as a service (FaaS) to determine the architecture. We also study the deployment models and suggest which one from private, public, community or hybrid cloud is best suited to give you the leverage of progressive business practices.
More IT Managed Services information:
- Read more about Different types of IT consulting and its impact on organization’s recurring costs and competitiveness edge.
- Website and Application Development by a trustable business partner.
- Top 5 ways IT managed services helps your business and ensure its growth
- Explore Artificial Intelligence and its Applications in Today’s Changing Business Environments.