What makes a good IT Consulting Firm?
Modern business relies on TECHNOLOGICAL STRATEGIES for smooth running of systems, networks and related softwares. While it may look not that difficult to assemble a reliable IT support team, the real test it to keep a business operating around the clock, without any snag or downtime. Many firms offering IT consulting services overlook the core competencies of expertise, time and capacity to handle their clients’ IT needs. Their inability to support challenges of changing technology and monitoring of IT infrastructure proves critical when there is a range of equipment, procedures and customers.
3 Mission critical checks before you hire an IT consultant
Business like yours need partnerships that fuel your technology strategy, not choke it. Like the other core functions of your operations, only the right kind of consultant can improve its deliverables.
1. Measuring quantifiable results
Return on investment is an integral part of project scoping. It includes direct cost benefits, indirect cost benefits (reduction in customer complaints, better productivity of employees, better resource allocation) and intangible benefits (mostly in the form of cost saving, increased morale, change in customer’s perception).
2. Depth of specialized skills
Comprising of abundant skills, IT is a vast field. However, there are a few abilities like knowledge of SAP, Oracle, ERP, WMS, Dynamics, programming, security, database administration and analytics etc. which is desirable in most technology scenarios.
3. Flexibility of geographical movement
For the companies that are spread in multiple locations, hiring a different partner for every office is impractical. Organizations need local support which consulting firm like ours can easily provide.
Different types of IT consulting
From planning to project execution and its maintenance, we can provide you several types of consulting
• Technology Consulting:
◦ IT systems improvement
◦ Business process improvement
◦ Capacity planning and management
◦ Remediation, troubleshooting and repair
◦ Designing of IT infrastructure
◦ Microsoft Exchange support
◦ Microsoft Office 365 migrations and management
◦ Backup and disaster Recovery
• Strategic IT Planning and Consulting:
◦ Enterprise cloud blueprint
◦ Fact-based assessment of current and prospective operating environments
◦ Customized planning against concrete outcome goals
• Cloud Consulting:
◦ Information and workloads classification
◦ Migration strategy
◦ Governance strategy
◦ Compliance strategy
◦ Converged cloud strategy
• IT Security
◦ Identification and access management
◦ Data protection and privacy
◦ Cyber and infrastructure security
◦ Security assurance
◦ Governance, risk & compliance
• Windows, Apple and MAC Consulting and Support:
◦ Compliance and security
◦ Operating in a hybrid environment
◦ VoIP Services Consulting:
◦ Voice-over-IP troubleshooting and 24×7 support
◦ VPN, MPLS configurations
Know more about hiring the right IT Consulting Services firm.
More IT Consulting Services information:
• Managed IT Services
• IT Staffing
• Website and Application Development
• Exploring Artificial Intelligence